Dynamic upload folder (v2021)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
Kpta
User

Dynamic upload folder (v2021)

Post by Kpta »

Friends, I need to change the dynamic upload folder for each client of an application. I want to change the upload folder so that the entire application understands where to save and retrieve the files. I appreciate any help.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You may read Field Setup -> Edit Tag -> File -> Upload folder -> Notes.

Kpta
User

Post by Kpta »

Thanks for the feedback, I understand that, but is it possible to change the upload folder dynamically?
I have an application that runs for several clients, after inserting a key, I direct it to the client's database (it's working perfectly), I would now like to also change the upload folder, which would replace the Upload Folder in PHP->General Options.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You may use server event to change, e.g. Config("UPLOAD_DEST_PATH", "your/upload/path/")

Kpta
User

Post by Kpta »

Thank you

Kpta
User

Post by Kpta »

Now one is being created with the prefix temp... in the folder defined as General Options->Upload Folder and another folder with the prefix temp... in the path that I changed. This is normal?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Temp file will be removed after successful saving the record or during later cleaning.