PHPMaker Assistant Bot

Tips submitted by PHPMaker users
brahim2007
User

PHPMaker Assistant Bot

Post by brahim2007 »

Hello PHPMaker Community,

I'm excited to share with you a project I've been working on: a custom bot designed to assist with PHPMaker. As someone with intermediate experience in using PHPMaker, I've created this bot to aid in writing server event codes and to deepen our collective understanding of PHPMaker.

Knowledge Base Creation:
The bot's knowledge base was developed from two main sources:

Online documentation related to PHPMaker, providing a solid foundation of official guidelines and best practices.
Forum discussions and topics scraped and converted into files. This approach allows the bot to pull insights from real-world scenarios and user experiences, enriching its ability to offer practical solutions.

My Journey and Objective:
My journey with PHPMaker has been rewarding yet challenging. Recognizing the complexities in mastering PHPMaker, I built this bot to complement my intermediate skills, specifically focusing on server event coding. The goal is to make PHPMaker more accessible and intuitive for users like myself.

Invitation to the Community:
I encourage you to try out the bot and share your thoughts. Your feedback is invaluable, not only in improving the bot's functionality but also in exploring ways to enhance our collective understanding of PHPMaker.

Seeking Ideas for Further Development:
Moreover, I'm looking for ideas on how we can further develop tools or features that simplify PHPMaker. Your insights and suggestions will be instrumental in shaping the direction of this project.

Visit the PHPMaker Assistant Bot for more information and assistance. (Note: the bot utilizes ChatGPT Plus, which is a paid service.)

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your constructive feedback and innovative ideas!

morrellaberdeen
User

Post by morrellaberdeen »

I have found the bot to be helpful, so far, and even generated some working code. When a search is initiated and it gives the message, "Searching My Knowledge", the search takes a while and quite often I get the message that there was an error in code generation with the ChatGTP button to regenerate. While that happens in using ChatGTP, it is happening much more often with this Bot. In my latest search, I had to regenerate 4 times before getting a response. But generally, this Bot is much welcomed.

mpol_ch
User

Post by mpol_ch »

Hi,

is that possine to have it by poe.com?
I am using poe.com and it will greate to have it there as extension.

thank you