multiple download

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
eftalboza
User

multiple download

Post by eftalboza »

Can I download multiple images in a column? Can I batch download?

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

Do you mean exporting file upload fields with Multiple option enabled? If yes, the images can be displayed as multiple. If this is not what you mean, please explain more clearly what you mean by "download multiple images in a column".

eftalboza
User

Post by eftalboza »

I want to download multiple images by compressing them in one column. In my project, 10 images are added to the same column. I want to download and print them all instead of downloading and printing one by one. It can download 10 images by zipping them.

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

You need to use the Row_Rendered server event to create the zip file from the multiple images. For example:

Field.ViewValue = CreateZipFileFromImages(Field.ViewValue); // *** Write your own function (and put in Global Codes) to create zip file from multiple images

eftalboza
User

Post by eftalboza »

// Row Rendered event
public void Row_Rendered() {
  resimler.ViewValue = CreateZipFileFromImages(resimler.ViewValue); 
}

C:\Users\eftal.boza.BMA\Documents\ASPNETMaker\WebSites\BOPbar2023\Models\UretimResimleri.cs(2110,32): error CS0103: 'CreateZipFileFromImages' adı geçerli bağlamda yok [C:\Users\eftal.boza.BMA\Documents\ASPNETMaker\WebSites\BOPbar2023\bop.csproj]

field=resimler
upload folder ="resim/"
resimler="kapi.JPG, Pencere.JPG, Ayna.JPG, Kasa.JPG, maus.JPG, tras.JPG"
Table=uretim_resimleri

I am getting the following error from row_rendered. These are my parameters. My coding knowledge is poor. Can you give a little explanation according to these parameters.

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

MichaelG wrote:

Field.ViewValue = CreateZipFileFromImages(Field.ViewValue); // *** Write your own function (and put in Global Codes) to create zip file from multiple images

Google "C# create zip file" for more info. Try and write your function.