How to create a sub report within the main report?

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
WDSonic856
User

How to create a sub report within the main report?

Post by WDSonic856 »

I was looking at you application and I was wondering, would it be possible to create a main report which would have some information and then have a column which would have like a href which will open up a subreport where the variables within that selected row will go to the subreport and display the details (summary) of the report based on the information from the main report. If it is, would is be possible to provide necessary steps to do it?

WDSonic856
User

Post by WDSonic856 »

Like say I would like to present all the records in the sub-report where id from the main report is a match.

WDSonic856
User

Post by WDSonic856 »

*match to the sub-report (id_sub=id_main)

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

You may want to look at Drill Down Report:
https://aspnetmaker.dev/docs/#/tdrilldown.html

WDSonic856
User

Post by WDSonic856 »

Will it be possible to print/export the drill-down report? Also, does the drill down in detail option look into what values are linked (primary and foreign keys ) of the tables?

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

Unfortunately drill down report does not support export/print. The drill down will be dependent on the Source/Target fields you have set up. You can enable Tools -> Advanced Settings -> Show drill down filters to see what the filtering criteria is.