Mobile list view body size in chrome

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
latolap
User

Mobile list view body size in chrome

Post by latolap »

Hi,
the body of all the list view in the mobile mode in google chrome have not the correct dimension of the screen, so it leave a lot of empty space in the right side. this give me the possibility to slide on right to the empty space, is there a possibility to solve this? or have i something bad in may configuration? i've not modified the html theme and have only

@media print {
	.main-footer {display: none;}
}

in the user style.
Thanks for your help.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

1. Your code is about printing, not related to mobile mode.
  2. Make sure you have enable Use Bootstrap responsive table so the table in the List page will become responsive in mobile mode.

latolap
User

Post by latolap »

Use Bootstrap responsive table is already enabled.
I have this problem only when the table is bigger than the screen, if i have 1 column table i don't have this problem!

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

It seems that the response table is not working. Assume you use v2023,

1. Check Responsive table class, make sure you have selected a class,
  2. After generation, make sure you generate all scripts again, not just the table.
  3. Inspect HTML element, check the CSS classes and find out why the responsive table class is not working.

latolap
User

Post by latolap »

i think the problem is given by the footer that remains bigger than the table due to the number of pages i have (i have more than 3k rows), do you have some suggestions to lower the displayed pages? at the moment i have 1 to 10, 11-20 and the arrows, is it possible to set 1 to 5, ecc.. and the arrows in mobile or if not only in mobile in everything?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You may use the "NextPrev" pager instead of the "NumericPages" pager.