Customize Theme

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
skyking
User

Customize Theme

Post by skyking »

I'd like to set the Add/Edit/Search pages to have Gold Text on Black Background but I can't easily identify which elements control that in the Theme xml file.

I copied off the Gray Theme and after mods will call it a gold theme.

Thanks.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

You may try to play with the following Theme's settings from HTML -> Theme -> Forms (Bootstrap)

• $input-bg = #000
  • $input-color = yellow

after that, re-generate ALL the script files again.

Make sure also you have already pressed [Ctrl + [F5] from the browser, in order to reload the newest generated project .css file, so the settings above will be implemented.

skyking
User

Post by skyking »

What item in the theme item list gets set to control the table caption web page color?

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

You may change the value of Color setting item under HTML -> Theme -> Table header (List page).

skyking
User

Post by skyking »

The actual text from Table Caption is a really dark gray (using the Gray Theme), Table header (list page) shows inherit for color and changes text in table column text

Sample says Page Header but can't find reference to that in Theme

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

skyking
User

Post by skyking »

Thanks for that suggestion, completely forgot about using inspector. Retired developer but getting back into it for a project I was asked to participate in.

Found the element - --bs-dark-rgb in .text-dark