Fatal error: Class 'VARIANT' not found

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
calanderson
User

Fatal error: Class 'VARIANT' not found

Post by calanderson »

I am using ver 8 and trying to view pages that are hooked up to MS SQL 2012 server. I am running this on a windows 2008 server with PHP on it. Everything works in the software but when I publish I get:

Fatal error: Class 'VARIANT' not found in D:\wwwroot\dbadmin\tmcc2012php\adodb5\drivers\adodb-ado5.inc.php on line 42

I have the PHP INI file set up with the extension. I have the SQL 2012 Native driver installed too. I have 32 bit set to TRUE in the app pool as well.

Any ideas?

danielc
User

Post by danielc »

calanderson
User

Post by calanderson »

I have done all these things and checked all these things but still getting this error. I am able to run other php pages on the server too just not the ones the software outputs.

calanderson
User

Post by calanderson »

So even though I can run PHP on the server and can connect to SQL with my other code, this PHP Maker code keeps giving me the Class Variant error. The server has the SQL Service Native Client 2012 stuff on it too. Any ideas of what else might be the issue with connecting?