navigation menu issue

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
jimsonjose
User

navigation menu issue

Post by jimsonjose »

Recently i have downloaded PHPMAKER 10, and genrated a project; from which i have observed that navigation menu is forced to lay underneath footer bar can any one suggest or direct me, how to over come this issue. Thanks in advance.

Browser : php-desktop-msie Version 10;
PHP Desktop with Internet Explorer engine embedded.(Includes PHP 5.4.10 (nts VC9), Mongoose 3.7 web server and supports IE 6.0 SP2 or later)

danielc
User

Post by danielc »

jimsonjose
User

Post by jimsonjose »

Thanks for the effort, but is there any way out of accessing it through compatibility mode.
Any such additions or corrections which would solve this issue without this is widely appreciated. As the browser i use has i.e properties but does not have compatibility options.

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

What browser are you using? Read browser requirement (IE9+) from the download page:
http://www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker/download.asp

jimsonjose
User

Post by jimsonjose »

As said above its a desktop browser made for standalone to run php
the configuration is as mentioned below. And more over it is dependent on user systems Internet Explorer engine and its version also;
mine is of IE 8 version with operated on windows 7 OS.

Further to reply from danielc; i came to know that we should run it in Compatibility mode. But issue is that, this is an Open source browser does posses compatibility mode settings. where i left with no option.

Can any one suggest me to modify the css or any file so that i can go ahead in this project.

Thanks in advance for sparing some time for me.

Browser : php-desktop-msie Version 10 ; works on Internet Explorer engine embedded from users system
PHP Desktop with Internet Explorer engine embedded.(Includes PHP 5.4.10 (nts VC9), Mongoose 3.7 web server and supports IE 6.0 SP2 or later)

Thanks & Regards,
Jimson Jose

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Google for "twitter bootstrap ie10 issues". I just saw some solutions for the similar case you are facing.