Integrating Reports without Bootstrap

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
zeddicus
User

Integrating Reports without Bootstrap

Post by zeddicus »

Hi,

I am considering php report maker 6 for the advanced reporting features, ie the charts etc

My only consideration, we never really liked the yui libraries. But since now it is using full on bootstrap and jquery, we are absolutely loving it. Even so much so, that we are thinking of also the report maker.

But I looked on the php report maker, and it is still using yui and no twitter bootstrap.

So my question is, how would creating reports in php report maker, integrate with php maker, which has no yui, and uses bootstrap and jquery?

Thanks in advance,
Zedd

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Reports generated by PHP Report Maker 6 include and use own YUI files.

Similar to PHPMaker 10, PHP Report Maker 7 (next major version, release date unknown yet) will also use Bootstrap and jQuery.

nmssoft
User

Post by nmssoft »

Any ETA or release date on Report Maker 7?

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Scheduled for 4Q 2013.

morrellaberdeen
User

Post by morrellaberdeen »

I am anxiously awaiting the release of php reportmaker 7. I will purchase instantly. I am inspired by the use of bootstrap in phpmaker 10 and look for the same in php reportmaker. I note that it should be released in Q4 2013. Happy to say that we are nearly there. I hope the release is in early Q4.