Hiding Search with IE

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
mpol_ch
User

Hiding Search with IE

Post by mpol_ch »

Hello
I just updated the new template 10.0.2 and find out that the hiding seard is not working properly in IE. I have search as hide as default. Now I see the text "Show all and Advanced Searc" the table body.."

mpol_ch

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Search panel will not be hidden if there is active search criteria. Do you have search default value? And did you mean in IE only?

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

What mpol_ch mentioned is right. Even there is no active search criteria, when the initiate search panel is collapsed, it will not be collapsed properly in IE. You will see that the content of the basic search panel will overlay the top of the main table in the List page. I just tried in IE9.

This does not happen in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browser. The search panel is collapsed properly.

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Cannot reproduce (using IE 10). If you are using IE Compatibility View, make sure you set it to IE >= 9.

If you are a registered user, you can also send your project to support for checking: http://www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker/support.asp

mpol_ch
User

Post by mpol_ch »

thanks.
I am using IE10 and I disabled the "compatibility view" Now it is working fine.

thanks
mpol_ch