Export Issue

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
starquest321
User

Export Issue

Post by starquest321 »

Since I am using a Master/Detail based on customer index when I try to export I get the data with int(11) which maps to the master table. Therefore I cannot export the names ---> since the data in the detail is int(11). In master table the int(11) maps also to full name. So how can I export the detail table but instead of the int values get real values from the master table?

robperez
User

Post by robperez »

In the detail table, you may want to try using a lookup table for the customer index field. Once this is checked, you should see options to link the field to the master table in question, including the link field, which is the customer index, in your case, and the display field, which would be the names of the customers. It is this display field that will be displayed once this is set up.

starquest321
User

Post by starquest321 »

Exactly what I am doing. But during the export I get the into value. On the site it displays fine.

danielc
User

Post by danielc »

You may try to uncheck [Tools]->[Advanced Settings]->[Export original values]. See Tools in help file.