Download multiple files from my database

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
Martin
User

Download multiple files from my database

Post by Martin »

Hello,
I what to add a possibility for my clients to download several files at one time; for instance if they want download a few drawings, now I have to upload these files one by one, and they have to download them one by one. I with PHPmaker 10 I can upload multiple files at once, but how to download? (See it as an explorer, you can surf trough the files and choose several files to open or download).
Please let me know what to do.
Thanks, Martin.

digitalphotoworld
User

Post by digitalphotoworld »

You need a function that put all selected files into a zip-file

Martin
User

Post by Martin »

digitalphotoworld wrote:
You need a function that put all selected files into a zip-file

Perhaps, if there is a possibility to first choose the needed files out of several files. Do you know such function?

Thanks

digitalphotoworld
User

Post by digitalphotoworld »

You could modify the export-function to do this.

Martin
User

Post by Martin »

What I actualy ment is to first browse througt the files, choose some files from them and upload them with one "click of the mouse".
Is that possible and if yes how can I do so.
Thanks.
Martin.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

I see that your topic title is completely a different thing with the actual thing you want. In topic title, you want to download multiple file from the database, whereas in the last post you said that you want to upload the multiple files. Which one actually do you want?