allow users to add values in dropdown list in a form

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
exp2nd
User

allow users to add values in dropdown list in a form

Post by exp2nd »

Hello,

How to allow users to add values in dropdown list in a form. I triad many times but not reach it. Please Help.

thanx

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Simply enable "Allow add" under "Fields" setup -> "Lookup Table".

For further information, please read "Using Lookup Table for Edit Tag (Text/Radio/Checkbox/Select)" section in the help file.

wungaz
User

Post by wungaz »

Adding allow Add would add a modal pop up form for one field only. I want to add the pop up form on the "Add New" button on the list page.

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Currently no such feature in PHPMaker. However, you can refer to the generated code for Add Option (Allow Add) dialog and see how it does it. Note that the dialog does allow you to add more than one field, you can click the "..." button to select fields to add, read Field Setup in the help file.

exp2nd
User

Post by exp2nd »

I did "allow add" but when i click the link "add..." nothing happen.
Please Help

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Make sure you have generated the *addopt.php for the lookup table. Also check JavaScript error in your browser.

If you are a registered user, you can also send the required files to support, read: http://www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker/support.asp