Master/Detail behavior settings

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
mrlux
User

Master/Detail behavior settings

Post by mrlux »

I am linking several tables via Master/Detail. In one table, when I click on each row, Detail opens. At the same time, all the others close. In another table, when I click on each row, Detail opens, but the other open ones do not close automatically.

What is this related to and where can I find the settings to control this behavior?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You may see advanced settings of the Preview extension, also read Using Extensions.

mrlux
User

Post by mrlux »

You misunderstood me. I don't have a task to show or hide certain fields for different roles. Only the administrator has access to me. He should see all the data. In one table (Master), when you click on a row, (Detail) opens, but other already open (Detail) do not close. They can only be closed by clicking again. And in another table (Master), only one (Detail) can be open. When you click on another row (Detail), it opens and closes the open (Detail).

I would like it to be like in the second table everywhere.

To make it easier to understand, you can imagine an analogue of a list with +, when you click on which they open and you get -. I need only one list to be open.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You misunderstood. I meant you may check the available advanced settings of the extension (in your case the Preview extension, the screenshot in the docs is just an example to show the "Advanced" tab with an arbitrary extension).