Debug error after LDAP login

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
danilo.macri
User

Debug error after LDAP login

Post by danilo.macri »

on all my projects, if I activate debugging from advanced settings, after logging in it gives me this error

C:\xampp\htdocs\Rapporti2023\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(590): Monolog\Logger::debug(): Argument #1 ($message) must be of type Stringable|string, null given, called in C:\xampp\htdocs\Rapporti2023\src\phpfn.php on line 4635

in debugging

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Rapporti2023\src\phpfn.php(4635): Monolog\Logger->debug(NULL, Array)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Rapporti2023\src\LdapConn.php(53): PHPMaker2024\Rapporti2023\Log(NULL)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Rapporti2023\src\AdvancedSecurity.php(614): PHPMaker2024\Rapporti2023\LdapConn->bind('administrator', 'ParmaScuola.222...')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Rapporti2023\models\Login.php(400): PHPMaker2024\Rapporti2023\AdvancedSecurity->validateUser('administrator', 'ParmaScuola.222...')

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

You may update to the latest template, click on Tools -> Update Template, re-generate ALL the script files, and try again.

danilo.macri
User

Post by danilo.macri »

mobhar wrote:

You may update to the latest template, click on Tools -> Update Template,
re-generate ALL the script files, and try again.

I did but the problem persists

danilo.macri
User

Post by danilo.macri »

I uninstalled phpmaker, deleted the appData folder, reinstalled everything and now there is no error