Bootstrap Badge

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
Ela83
User

Bootstrap Badge

Post by Ela83 »

Good morning, I updated to the latest version of phpmaker and the boostrap badges are displayed as text, I can't find what the problem is, I look forward to your suggestions.
These are the badges I use: <span class="badge text-bg-primary">Primary</span>

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

You may press F12 from your browser, and check whether any Javascript error message from Console section.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

1. Where did you write your HTML for the badges?
  2. If you meant the badges in the default template, make sure you have generated all the .css files and uploaded to your website. (The Bootstrap CSS are under the adminlte3/css folder.)
  3. Make sure you press Ctrl + F5 in your browsers to reload the .css files.

Ela83
User

Post by Ela83 »

Good morning, I have generated all the files, I use a text field in the label and add the badge, before I did it this way and it worked normally, I can't find the reason, there are no errors.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Ela83 wrote:

I use a text field in the label and add the badge

Did you mean you add HTML to a text field? If so, note that by default Remove XSS is on and HTML will be encoded as string. If you use v2024, and you decide to allow HTML for that field, you may use the Remove XSS extension and set the field as raw to allow HTML. Also see Using Extensions.

It might be better to use Row_Rendered server event to add your badge in order not to compromise security.

Ela83
User

Post by Ela83 »

Excelente.. muchas gracias funciona