Redirect admin to default language

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
alex
User

Redirect admin to default language

Post by alex »

Hello! I have set up Default language "ru-RU" and additional language is "en-US". If I login as Admin (id=-1) then I don't redirect to default language nor to additional (considering by uncertain currency symbol - "¤"). How to redirect Admin to default language "ru-RU"?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

1. Make sure you have specified correct language ID in your language files, see Making Language Files. If the language ID is correct with region (i.e with "-RU" and "-US"), then the currency symbol is known and you will not get "¤".
  2. If you have customized the locale, double check your locale settings.
  3. The super admin is not an user from the users table, the language is not saved.

alex
User

Post by alex »

1. The language IDs are correct "ru-RU" and "en-US".
  2. I did. Looks like its ok.
  3. I don't use Super Admin (Hard-coded) option. User "admin" is from "users" table (dynamic user levels) with id = -1 and userLevelId = -1

Redirect after login works fine for all other users also if userLevelId = -1.

Only one user "admin" (id = -1) redirects incorrect (every login) - into "en-US" (not default "ru-RU") with strange currency symbol. For"en-US" locale currency is "$".

Is it possible somehow to force user "admin" (with id = -1) to redirect to "ru-RU" language?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

If the admin is not super admin, you may save the language in Profile field (make sure you have enabled it first). e.g. in User_LoggedIn server event

// Save user language
if ($usr == "admin") Profile()->setUser($usr)->setLanguageId("ru-RU")->saveToStorage(); // Assume the user name is "admin"

alex
User

Post by alex »

Yes, Profile field is enabled and I found that for user "admin" was "LanguageId":"ru" (not "ru-RU"). I erased all data from Profile field and now redirect works like it should.

Thank you!