Undefined index: FILTER_OPTION_SEPARATOR

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
mpol_ch
User

Undefined index: FILTER_OPTION_SEPARATOR

Post by mpol_ch »

Hi I just updated to the v2024.6.0 and now I can not see my two reports.
The output is:

......src\phpfn.php(89): Undefined index: FILTER_OPTION_SEPARATOR in configuration.

mpol_ch

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Make sure you re-generate and re-upload all scripts, especially the config.php.

mpol_ch
User

Post by mpol_ch »

Hi,

I deleted the project folder on the web site and run the "update template".
But the result is the same namely not working.
Both my reports have "Ext.Search" field and are defines as "Requires search".
This was working with previouse version v2024.5.0.

mpol_ch

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

FILTER_OPTION_SEPARATOR is defined in config.php, you may open the file and check. If not found, you should double check when your config.php is generated. If it is generated by v2024.6, it should be there. You may delete config.php and generate again to make sure.

mpol_ch
User

Post by mpol_ch »

I checked the src\config.php and it has been generated by v2024_6_0.
I deleted and manually and regenerated it again.
I even did the file comparision of config.php files with an old working version and winmerge is finding no differences.

mpol_ch

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

1. If you use any third party extensions (which customizes config.php), you should remove them first.
  2. If you don't find the following line in config.php, it is not generated solely from the default template of v2024.6:
    "FILTER_OPTION_SEPARATOR" => "|",
  3. You may also check the source code in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\phpmaker2024\node_modules\@phpmaker\php2024\config.php, you'll find:
    "FILTER_OPTION_SEPARATOR" => "<#= PROJ.FilterOptionSeparator || "|" #>",

mpol_ch
User

Post by mpol_ch »

hi,
I have had the same issue with the v2024_7_0.
It has solved when I have entered maually the below code into row 1281 ...app/src/config.php.

"FILTER_OPTION_SEPARATOR" => "|",

mpol_ch

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

There is no need to enter manually at all, as said it is in the latest template. For some reason you are still using old config.php. You should delete your config.php and generate again. I believe you have third party extension using old config.php, you should remove them.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

arbei wrote:

I believe you have third party extension using old config.php, you should remove them.

@mpol_ch, did you use any third party extension that customizing the config.php file?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

When making your own extension, avoid replacing the whole config.php file because new changes in minor upgrades will not be updated in old extension automatically. It is better to replace only part of the config related to the extension, or append new config to the config.php.

mpol_ch
User

Post by mpol_ch »

Hi,
I have still this issue.
I have no own extension.
I just activated the follwing extensions:
chartjs
datetimepicker
preview
ckeditor
dompdf
removexss

I am using v2024_07

mpol_ch

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

If you are a registered user of v2024, you better send your project and generated files to support for checking.