Load language file (path) failed

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
acchile
User

Load language file (path) failed

Post by acchile »

I just installed a fresh new PHPMaker and started using to evaluate, installed as admin, running as admin. Everytime I try to generate the scripts, I get the same message:

Load language file 'C:\(path)\en-US' failed. Do you want to use the default language file to continue generation?

If I click "Yes", the scripts are generated with errors:

1 - Error: Language file not found:C:\Users\acchi\AppData\Roaming\PHPMaker2023\languages\en-US

And "Error(s) occurred. Compilation of .scss files skipped." Is this right?

Please, how to solve the language file problem? I already reinstalled this software, without changing anything on it.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Try to update to the latest template, click on Tools -> Update Template, wait until finished, then re-generate ALL the script files again.

If the problem still remains, double check this folder: C:\Users\acchi\AppData\Roaming\PHPMaker2023\ and make sure inside this folder, you have already had languages subfolder inside, and inside this languages subfolder, there is english.xml file.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

acchile wrote:

Error: Language file not found:C:\Users\acchi\AppData\Roaming\PHPMaker2023\languages\en-US

It seems that the language file is set as "en-US" in your project, it should be like "english.xml". Double check your language settings under General Options, save the project and generate again.

Alternatively, open your project file in a text editor, you should find: (assume you are not using Multi-Language)
DefaultLanguageFile="english.xml" LanguageFiles="english.xml"