edit row (v2021)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
ahmed7
User

edit row (v2021)

Post by ahmed7 »

Hello
I used asp.net make 2021 , and had a problem that is when click on any row in my application to edit this row so its take long time to open edit page , and that was fine before.the view and other utilities are very well just on edit .
will appreciate for any help.
Thanks

ahmed7
User

Post by ahmed7 »

that's happened with rows have many attachments, this file was uploaded in folder , if the number of uploaded files low so the edit will be fast and verse visa.
I hope to get help about that please
Thanks

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

Try cleaning your upload folder.

ahmed7
User

Post by ahmed7 »

If you are meaning of cleaning is delete files from upload folder, so I did and this make the (edit) so fast, but I need these files and its parts of Data.
so if there is any way to make the (edit) fast I will appreciate.
thanks

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

If the problem is due to too many files in the upload folder, you can use different upload folders for the different fields to improve the speed.

ahmed7
User

Post by ahmed7 »

The problem happened due to too many upload files from specific field that is when requested to edit its take too much time to bring these files and when prepare them will open edit page , and when edit row with few files attached so there is no any problem.
I hope to help me after this explain.
Thanks

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

Have you tried?

If the problem is due to too many files in the upload folder, you can use different upload folders for the different fields to improve the speed.

ahmed7
User

Post by ahmed7 »

Of sure I'd try , and the same result, because the main problem not in the specific folder of specific field, but the problem is the files brought when edit requested. if the files attached was huge size for one field and one folder so its take too much time to open edit , and if these files was few so the edit will be so fast.

ahmed7
User

Post by ahmed7 »

I solved it by resize old images in upload folder and make enable resizing in edit tag.