Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php'

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
amsire2
User

Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php'

Post by amsire2 »

Warning: require_once(vendor/autoload.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xamppnew\htdocs\ih\index.php on line 24

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='C:\xamppnew\php\PEAR') in C:\xamppnew\htdocs\ih\index.php:24 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xamppnew\htdocs\ih\index.php on line 24

Hi, may I know how to solve this problem?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You need to run "composer update" after script generation, read Composer for details.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Double check your generated files, make sure you have already generated vendor/autoload.php file.

If that field does not exist, make sure you have already enabled Composer update option before re-generating ALL the script files.

amsire2
User

Post by amsire2 »

I already enable Composer Update but still got the same error

The vendor folder did not exist in my project folder

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

arbei wrote:

You need to run "composer update" after script generation, read Composer for details.

1. Make sure you have installed Composer properly, see above.
  2. Make sure you have checked Composer update in the Generate tab.
  3. Generate all files, make sure composer update is completed, do not ignore errors.
  4. Go to the project folder, you should see the "vendor" folder is created, then you may run your site.

amsire2
User

Post by amsire2 »

I manage to create the vendor folder but this error occur

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "ResourceBundle" not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\ih\src\phpfn.php:5650 Stack trace:

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

amsire2
User

Post by amsire2 »

Thanks I manage to do that