custom form in list page to massive upload images

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
Andros
User

custom form in list page to massive upload images

Post by Andros »

Hi.
I have one "actors" table (actorid,firstname,lastname) and one "actorsphotos" table (photoid,actorid,photofilename,description). One actor can have multiple photos with their own descriptions.
In the master-detail list page with the plus button the user can add photos one by one. Moreover, I want to create a file upload dropzone to upload massively some photos and automatically insert the photos records, simply by dropping many photos on the dropzone.
I add some html code to the bottom of the page, and the form is correctly shown. I can drop the images and then upload the files. Now I need to manage in the same list page the "posted" form. In which server event can I insert the code to receive the request.form.files and generate the records? (v2022)

<div>
<form>
    <div class="fileinput-button ew-file-drop-zone w-100">
        <input type="file" class="form-control ew-file-input" title="" id="importfiles" name="importfiles[]" multiple lang="it-IT">
        <div class="text-muted ew-file-text">Drop here your photos</div>
    </div>
    <div class="message d-none mt-3"></div>
    <div class="progress d-none mt-3"><div class="progress-bar" role="progressbar" aria-valuenow="0" aria-valuemin="0" aria-valuemax="100" style="width: 0%">0%</div></div>
	<input type="submit" value="Upload">
	</form>
</div>

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

You can use the Row_Inserted / Row_Updated server events to add/update the detail records.