Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php'

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
AntonioBack
User

Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php'

Post by AntonioBack »

I'm testing phpmaker 2022 and updated a project and when generating it gave the error:

Error: Command failed: composer update -n --ignore-platform-req php
    at checkExecSyncError (node:child_process:826:11)
    at execSync (node:child_process:900:15)
    at global.Exec (C:\Users\almei\AppData\Roaming\PHPMaker2022\node_modules\@phpmaker\core\phpmaker.js:8:260981)
    at global.RunComposerUpdate (C:\Users\almei\AppData\Roaming\PHPMaker2022\node_modules\@phpmaker\core\phpmaker.js:8:266473)
    at C:\Users\almei\AppData\Roaming\PHPMaker2022\node_modules\@phpmaker\core\phpmaker.js:8:272021
    at <anonymous> {
  signal: null,
  output: [ null, null, null ],
  pid: 6520,
  stdout: null,
  stderr: null
}
Error(s) occurred. Compilation of .scss files skipped.
Generation completed with error(s), please scroll up (if necessary) to check error(s) highlighted in red.

When I try to access I give the error on the page:

Warning: require_once(vendor/autoload.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\eMasterCaixa2022\index.php on line 24

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\eMasterCaixa2022\index.php:24 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\eMasterCaixa2022\index.php on line 24

AntonioBack
User

Post by AntonioBack »

From the phpmaker page I updated composer:

Composer version 2.1.12 2021-11-09 16:02:04

It stopped giving the Genereting Scripts error...

The error remains:
Warning: require_once(vendor/autoload.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\eMasterCaixa2022\index.php on line 24

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\eMasterCaixa2022\index.php:24 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\eMasterCaixa2022\index.php on line 24
When accessing the project through the browser.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

• Make sure you generate all new scripts with v2022 (Delete all old files) in the project folder.
  • Delete "vendor" folder in the project folder, if it exists.
  • Open a command prompt at the project folder and run: composer update.
  • Make sure you have completed "composer update" successfully, do not ignore errors. If it is completed successfully, you should not see any errors and you'll see a folder named "vendor" created by composer. If you need to upload generated scripts to testing site, make sure you upload the "vendor" folder, see Composer for details.

AntonioBack
User

Post by AntonioBack »

I followed the list gave the error:

{"statusCode":404,"error":{"class":"text-warning","type":"Not Found","description":"The requested resource could not be found. Please verify the URI and try again."}}

AntonioBack
User

Post by AntonioBack »

• I looked for: 'mod_rewrite' is already enabled, appears in phpinfo.

• I put all the project letters lowercase, updated Composer in the folder and it worked, found the path

Grateful