Graphics for Inline add/edit

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
MatteoAllix
User

Graphics for Inline add/edit

Post by MatteoAllix »

Hello,

when I use Inline add/edit with the dopdown selection, when I make a choice the line is moved graphically from its header and the whole table is messed up.
is there a graphic correction that follows the headers based on the size of the cells?

instead when I select a value from the dropdown selection that is longer, I do not adapt the curtain, but it breaks it in two rows out of the table edges.
is it possible to adapt the dropdown to the length of its content without messing up the table?

Thank you
Matteo

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

graphically from its header and the whole table is messed up

Not sure what you see. Describe in detail in words as it is difficult to figure out what issue you encounter.

instead when I select a value from the dropdown selection that is longer, I do not adapt the curtain, but it breaks it in two rows out of the table edges.

How long is your data to cause this issue? As mentioned before, describe in detail in words as much as possible. Have you tried to filter the records so lesser selection? Or use Auto-Suggest instead.

It seems that there is some problem with your CSS, if you add your own CSS styles or server events which add some HTML/CSS to the page, make sure they are correct. Also do not output anything before the <html> tag.

MatteoAllix
User

Post by MatteoAllix »

Not sure what you see. Describe in detail in words as it is difficult to figure out what issue you encounter.

While if it is a date with datetimepicker to be inserted, this happens:

| Owner| Residence | Date of birth | ... | Last field |
| Marcello| Milan
****| Please select BUTTON| ... | Last field |

and so on, everything is staggered.
In practice, the heading of the column does not follow the size of the column itself.

How long is your data to cause this issue? As mentioned before, describe in detail in words as much as possible. Have you tried to filter the records so lesser selection?
Or use Auto-Suggest instead. It seems that there is some problem with your CSS, if you add your own CSS styles or server events which add some HTML/CSS to the page, make sure they are correct.
Also do not output anything before the <html> tag.

not so longer.
when there is the possibility to choose from a curtain and the name is long this happens:

| Owner**| Residence | Date of birth | ... | Last ampo |
| Marcello
| Milan*******| 01/01/2001 | ... | Last field |
|Bianchetti *|

in practice it invades the line below (only for the duration of the add). I do not use my CSS styles.

MatteoAllix
User

Post by MatteoAllix »

This is the code that I add in Row_rendered event:

if (this.DataAppuntamento.CurrentValue.ToString() != "")
			{
				RowAttrs["class"] = "success";
			}

if (this.DataSottoscrizione.CurrentValue.ToString() != "")
			{
				RowAttrs["class"] = "info";
			}

I try to remove that but doesn't change nothing.

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

1. Press F12 in your browser, check the element's CSS, see what CSS controls the width. If the CSS is your own, fix it.
  2. If you upgrade from older version, make sure you are not still using the old stylesheet from previous version, select a theme for your project under the HTML -> Theme tab and generate the project stylesheet again.
  3. If you are a registered user and are using the Scrollable Table extension, make sure you download the latest version from the registered user site and re-generate the scripts. Do not try to use extension from older versions.
  4. Delete temp files in your browse to make sure the new .css and .js are used.
  5. Make sure you use newer browsers (Chrome/Edge/Firefox/Safari/Opera (latest), IE 10+), older browsers are not supported.

If you are a registered user, you can also send your project to support: http://www.aspnetmaker.com/aspnetmaker/support.asp.