Readonly checkbox + master/detail modal dialog

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
MatteoAllix
User

Readonly checkbox + master/detail modal dialog

Post by MatteoAllix »

Hello,

Is it possible to remove the possibility of modifying a line once a checkbox has been checked?
This is a "solved-checkbox", so once set to 1, the whole row can not be changed anymore..

From the main screen doesn't work the modal dialog for the "Detail".
In mean that if I have a master table from which I can see the preview of the detail,
when I click on the button for modify the line, it doesn't go into modal dialog, but it changes page.
Is it possible to set it correctly?

Thanks,
Matteo

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

Is it possible to remove the possibility of modifying a line once a checkbox has been checked?

You need to write your code to handle it, either Client side or Server Side. If client side (use Startup Script for the page), use jQuery to check the checkbox is checked (jQuery .prop("checked"))and then hide the field (jQuery .hide). There is plenty much example in the web. Just google "jQuery check checkbox". Try with your code first and then seek further help if needed.

it doesn't go into modal dialog, but it changes page.

Modal dialog only apply for Add/Edit Page NOT Master/Detail Add/Edit Page. Or you have to provide more detail description what you have seen or what issue you have encountered.

MatteoAllix
User

Post by MatteoAllix »

Modal dialog only apply for Add/Edit Page NOT Master/Detail Add/Edit Page. Or you
have to provide more detail description what you have seen or what issue you have
encountered.

Would it be possible to have modal dialog also in Master/Detail Add/Edit/View Page?

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

It is not supported.