Thumbnail generating disable (v10)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
Petr
User

Thumbnail generating disable (v10)

Post by Petr »

Do it°s possible disable generating thumbnail?
For non image files (pdf, docx,...) is displayed only blank rectangle "missing image", but I don`t need any thumbnails in my project, better idea is disable thumbnail generating.
I use PHPMaker 10.

danielc
User

Post by danielc »

Are you using the latest version, v10.0.5? The non-image file will not generate image tag.

Petr
User

Post by Petr »

I use 10.0.4, in last 10.0.5 i have problem with language translate file - all files from 10.0.0 to 10.0.3 working on 10.0.4 (I mate this file myself) but when i made the language file for 10.0.5, the file is incorrect and no possibility to genrate project. I go back to 10.0.4.

danielc
User

Post by danielc »

Double check your language file, load it in your browser to make sure it is well-formed. Compare your old 10.0.x language file with the original 10.0.5 language file and make sure you have not missed some phrases.

If you still have issue to update to v10.0.5, you may look at this link topic to see if it helps, http://www.hkvforums.com/viewtopic.php? ... 16&p=94069.

Petr
User

Post by Petr »

OK, I try this again during weekend.