Show master detail again in modal (Use Ajax Actions)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
Cat
User

Show master detail again in modal (Use Ajax Actions)

Post by Cat »

Hello

I am experiencing a strange problem when adding in master detail the system shows the master detail again in modal to save again. (v2024.9)

I have modal configured on all tables from the preview extension

Any idea what to check?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You need to explain more clearly for other users to reproduce, including:

1. Are you using Master/Detail-Add or Master/Detail-Edit?
  2. If so, it is not related to preview extension. Are you talking about the List page of the master table then?
  3. If List page of the master table, you can only add/edit the detail table only in modal. What did you meant by "shows the master detail again in modal to save again"?

Cat
User

Post by Cat »

what I mean is that I have a master table and a details table
To fill data in the details table I have the preview modal extension enabled for the table

I go to the master table and click on the icon to see the details table to add a new record, and the modal opens to fill the data, and
I click on "add" it shows me the success message and opens another modal window to add, which It contains the master data of the added record and at the bottom the records from the details table appear, and the "add" or "cancel" button again
if I click "add" it takes me to the details pagelist but the url shows the name of the table teacher

What I want is that when a record is added to the details table, it saves and continues on the master list page.

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Update template and try again.