leaflet popup content

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
marundeo
User

leaflet popup content

Post by marundeo »

Hi,
How can I add title and the link to the details on the leaflet popup content?
Without this it is difficult to identify the relevant line (I am using single map for list page)
At the same time is it possible somehow to select point after the row is selected?
Thanks!

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

You can set the title/description field for Leaflet. Please see the notes for the Custom View Tag.

marundeo
User

Post by marundeo »

I did it already but only description is visible in the popup. Moreover there is no connection between drid results and the popup and viceversa.
Is there a tweak to acheive this?

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

The title will be displayed when you mouse over the marker. The description will be displayed when you click on the marker.

Moreover there is no connection between drid results and the popup and viceversa.

Please explain in details what you are trying to achieve.

marundeo
User

Post by marundeo »

I would like to see selected on the map when a point is selected on the grid and vice versa I would like to see the line in the grid when a point is selected on the map.
Eventually can be also good to have the possibility to see details link inside the popup content
Hope this is clear.

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

There is no such features in the extension. You'll need to add your own "click" events to both the map and the main table to add such functionalities yourself.