Dynamic user level cache issue

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
noremote
User

Dynamic user level cache issue

Post by noremote »

I am developing a public form to collect data.
When the form is open i change the specific form table's ( form24) add/copy access level to anonymus. in other words i (check) the anonymus user level of the form table.

it works fine.
but when i need to close i uncheck the anonymus user level, still tje public form can be accessed and even submit data.

when i clear the cache of my browser then it cannit be accessed.

Also again when i open the form it cannot be accessed unless i clear my browser cache.

I always generate the file by checking the option "PHP> no cache clicked.

please help

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

The user level settings are stored in session variables, you need to logout and then login again.

noremote
User

Post by noremote »

anonymous user does not have an account. how can the login.
But when they clear there browser cache completely then the add page can be accessed.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

If browser cache is removed completely, there is no cookie for the site, hence so session variables.

noremote
User

Post by noremote »

The anonymous users will not have any account to login. So the only option they have to access the anonymous level (-2) page is to clear their browser cache, which is unlikely.

This happens when i change the access level or remove the anonymous access and give them back the access again.

Any help is appreciated.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

They should still be able to go to /logout and end the current session and start again.

noremote
User

Post by noremote »

thanks. it works.