list option ajax on grid page

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
totza2010
User

list option ajax on grid page

Post by totza2010 »

when setting global use ajax.

in page "/InboundView/01H4DY67JTQDEDXT005TNEZ96Y?showdetail=inbound_doc,inbound_item_set,inbound_item,inbound_item_return" ----> not modal

list option(edit,view ----> modal link) for detail page(inbound_doc,inbound_item_set,inbound_item,inbound_item_return) Can't use(The meaning is that when that button is pressed Nothing happened on the inspector(network) page. Nothing was loaded.).

When searching for the code in the ew.js file, I found that if I delete some of the code will be able to use

else if (action == "modal") {
      e.preventDefault();
      return data.ajax ? ew.inlineAction({
        evt: e,
        ...data
      }) : ew.modalDialogShow({
        ...data
      });
    }

delete code

e.preventDefault();
      return ew.modalDialogShow({
        ...data
      });
    }

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

There is no modal Master/Detail page (not supported) for Use Ajax actions (List page). If you modify code, you of course can open the modal dialog, but it won't work, especially Master/Detail-Add/Edit.

totza2010
User

Post by totza2010 »

Oh, normally I don't use the Master/Detail-Add/Edit page at all. Will this affect other additional areas or not?
i use only Master/Detail-View

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Since it is not supported, you can only disable Master/detail-Add/Edit yourself and test if Master/Detail-View works properly.

totza2010
User

Post by totza2010 »

arbei wrote:

There is no modal Master/Detail page (not supported) for Use Ajax actions (List page). If you modify code, you of course can open the modal dialog, but it won't work, especially Master/Detail-Add/Edit.

Can it be designed to support working like this?

when change code to this code

e.preventDefault();
      return ew.modalDialogShow({
        ...data
      });
    }

Causes an error when opening a modal edit page Then record the information The website will load only modals. When inspecting the code