CurrentUserID()

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
elonmusk
User

CurrentUserID()

Post by elonmusk »

How to get currentuserid in custom page and userfn.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

If your "custom page" meant Custom Files, you may read Custom Files -> How to Use -> Path -> Case 1 - PHP file with "Includes common files" ENABLED. Then you can use the global functions such as CurrentUserID().

elonmusk
User

Post by elonmusk »

But i don't want separate page for the custom file. That is only for some Server events.
Now what will i do ???

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

If you want to use PHPMaker global functions in Custom Files, you need to include common files. If you want to use global functions in server events, simply use them directly. Also read Global Functions.

elonmusk
User

Post by elonmusk »

If i enable include common files , Then the custom file returns a html response Like 2 buttons are coming named Crop and skip.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You are talking about the image cropper for file upload, which is totally unrelated to "Custom Files" and "Include common files".

When I refer to "Custom File" or "Custom Files", I meant the PHPMaker Custom Files.

If your "custom file" actually means file upload, then you better rephrase your question and explain more clearly what you are trying to do and where.

elonmusk
User

Post by elonmusk »

It fixed !!!

Thanks for your time.