ReadOnly Field with Autofill

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
fhkvf
User

ReadOnly Field with Autofill

Post by fhkvf »

On some tables i use fields with "ReadOnly" ($this->product->ReadOnly = true;) and autofill.
However, since version 2024 this no longer seems to work for destination fields.

ReadOnly configuration works, but not in combination with autofill on the destination.
At the html i see only <input ... data-readonly="1" ...> but not readonly=1. Is there something special with v2024?

As Workaround i use Client Script $("#x_product").prop("readonly", true).

measan
User

Post by measan »

try this code on clientscript :

$("#x_product").attr("readonly", "readonly");

measan
User

Post by measan »

if you want autofill just do

Select field and then click Use lookup table - fill table name and link field and click Display Field and then click Autofill set True and click option and set field in there with Auto Fill.

fhkvf
User

Post by fhkvf »

Thank you measan. My workaround works also.

But i want to use it, in same way as before v2024 with $this->myFieldName->ReadOnly = true; for fields with autofill and without.
I would like to keep the config homogeneous as before.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

In which server event did you put that $this->myFieldName->ReadOnly = true; code?

fhkvf
User

Post by fhkvf »

Normaly i use Page_Load(), and try Page_Render() with same result.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Try Row_Rendered server event.

fhkvf
User

Post by fhkvf »

Mhh.
I tried Table-Specific -> Common -> Row_Rendered, but it does not work.
i can use the input field as it is and can type any chars... there is no readonly="1" within input tag as other none autofill destination fields.

function Row_Rendered() {
	//simple test
	$this->product->ReadOnly = true;
}

Result:

<input type="text" name="x_product" id="x_product" data-table="order" data-field="x_product" value="" data-page="1" maxlength="100" placeholder="" data-format-pattern="" class="form-control disabled" data-readonly="1" aria-describedby="x_product_help">

hakanari
User

Post by hakanari »

Version 2024, ReadOnly does not work on Select and Multiselect Fields. The others are ok. Is there any solution to solve this problem?

if (condition) {
        $this->text_field->ReadOnly = true; //Works
        $this->select_field->ReadOnly = true; //Does not work!
        $this->multiselect_field->ReadOnly = true; //Does not work!
    }

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Note that readonly attribute is for text input only, you may use Disabled property instead.