Extension disabled due to error on loading (v2018)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
DesertEagle
User

Extension disabled due to error on loading (v2018)

Post by DesertEagle »

Hi i have phpmaker 2018 and i've logged in into user account and download extensions and i copy extensions need like phpexcel with zip file into extensions where phpmaker is located when i click on generate report i receive this error : "Extension disable due to error in loading the extension."

Maybe there is something needed to be changed in control.xml :

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<phpmaker.phpexcel date="2017/12/21" version="14.0.6" desc="Export to Excel5/2007" author="e.World Technology Ltd.">
</phpmaker.phpexcel>

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Click Tools -> Delete Template Cache and try again.

DesertEagle
User

Post by DesertEagle »

I clear template cache but again when i click on generate i receive this error after merging extensions :

Error: Error in loading extensions. Generation aborted.

Is there anything else i can do ?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

DesertEagle wrote:
i copy extensions need like phpexcel with zip file into extensions where phpmaker is located

• Make sure you put the extension files to the correct folder, e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPMaker 2018\extensions.
  • Are you sure it is the phpexcel extension? If you have enabled other extensions, you can disable others first, then delete template cache and generate again to test.

DesertEagle
User

Post by DesertEagle »

I disable all extensions and delete template cache and only added phpexcel and i generate i got this after Merging Extensions in Generating Scripts...

Extensions PHPExcel are disabled due to error in loading the extensions. Do you want to continue generation ?
i click on no it display in Generating Scripts... Error: Error in loading extesions. Generation aborted.

I have the phpexcel in extensions folder where audittrial and captcha and other extension, i copied 2 files on phpexcel as XML file and the second one is phpexcel WinRAR ZIP archive

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

I suggest you to use v2020.

DesertEagle
User

Post by DesertEagle »

I download phpmaker v2020 (demo version) and i copy paste extensions files i got the same error do i have to buy it ?
But i bought the v 2018 and i got this error, sorry for that how can i be sure i wont face the same problem?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Old extensions cannot be used in newer versions. After upgrading to v2020, you become a registered user and you can contact support.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

After purchasing v2020, then you may download the related Extensions that compatible with v2020. You should not use the older Extensions for the latest version of PHPMaker.