No select - options in Edit-Mode for Lookup (v2017)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
didi
User

No select - options in Edit-Mode for Lookup (v2017)

Post by didi »

Dear,

I cant understand why having in edit-mode trouble when I use select boxes with fix lookup options AND/OR equal other problems, with SQL-Lookup-Tables.

For a field "sex" with the option "masculine" and "femine" the user has the possiblity in ADD-mode to select one of them! FINE! When its saved in table, all is ok!

Then: In Edit-Mode all something is wrong! I see only 2 options "bitte auswählen" or the value, that is safed before in add-mode! All other values away and the user
cant change from "masculine" to "femine" when he has make a mistake in the ADD-Mode! With all other fields are the same and in both tables (I use editable views)!
In other project I use equal editable views and their I use select boxes and this function perfect in all modes! Why not for select - option fields?

When I use a field for create select-field with options via Lookup-Table, then the sql script create a filter 0=1 but I can select the country from the country table
and with save all something is correct in the table! Then I will enter and their are not exists options for the the select field! They filter the lookup table with the
field entry, but I have found to change the sql where filter to "1=1" but this not resolves the problem, their is something, that eliminate the options
in the select statement!

Version 2017.0.7
My SQL
I have the same problem with varchar and int fields!

I have the same problems with Edit Tag Select too in edit-mode when I not use lookup table, but select with fixed option values.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Unfortunately, v2017 is too old to be discussed here. Please upgrade or use v2019, so others could help you.