Custom field

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
christ2000
User

Custom field

Post by christ2000 »

Hello, i am using the following expression i a custom field:

IF(IssuedDate IS NULL, 'No Record Found', IF(IFnull(ADDDATE(IssuedDate, INTERVAL ExpirationTime month),ValidUntil) IS NULL, 'N/A', IF(IFnull(DATEDIFF(ADDDATE(IssuedDate, INTERVAL ExpirationTIme month),NOW()),datediff(ValidUntil,Now()))>0,'Active','Expired')))

but i was trying to show also EXPIRING SOON , when the value is >15, but i can find a solution how add to this function.

any help on this? thanks

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

1. What database are you using?
  2. Could you please post also the table schema including some records in it, so others could help you?

Thank you.

christ2000
User

Post by christ2000 »

Hello i am using mysql

Table sample:

DocumentName Issued Date Valid Until Expirationtime Days Remaining Status (customfield)
Document 1 05/05/2019 06/30/2019 1 month 25 Active

keen in mind that the code show work, the problem is i want to show ExPIRING SOON when Days remaining is less than 15

now only show Active, when <0
N/A when issue date is null
Expired when days remaining is >0

maybe there is other way to show this in Custom field STATUS base on DaysRemaining field, not sure on this

thanks

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Could you please re-post again your table schema including some records in it in .sql command, so we know the field type of each column in that table?