Hidden header

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
guido
User

Hidden header

Post by guido »

My english is not too good,sorry for that. --
Html settings->general-> i see grid with Site Header Logo -- 3 or 4 lines Link above the Page Header
--
HEADER Page Header Subheader
Active Grid Pager Panel
Inactive Header Header Header Header
Table->general->Name->Formwed
vwvgtoza

With function Menu_Rendering($menu){ the names of the tables Formwed and vwvgtoza no longer appear in Site Header.
if ($menu->Id=="menu"){ but i want to move the site header space what is happening when if i click in my project --
$menu->Clear(); -- everything moves to the left and that
} -- is interesting if you work for example
} with a tablet.

The reason for this is that my form on an tablet is not fully visible on the screen and therefore half cannot be filled in from my form

Thx,appreciate your help

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

1. What PHPMaker version are you using?
  2. Did you want to hide the entire header, or just want to hide the menu that put in header/navbar?

guido
User

Post by guido »

I want to hide the entire header,so that my custom template moves to the left and everything on a tablet becomes easier to read.
My current custom template is fairly wide and on a mobile device such as a tablet I don't see the last entry fields and I also don't see a scrollbar.
I had hoped that an automatic adjustment would take place depending on the type of mobile device.
thx

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Assume you're using v2019, then simply put the following code in "Client Scripts" -> "Global" -> "Pages with header/footer" -> "Startup Script" in order to hide the entire header:

$(document).ready(function(){
$('.main-header').hide();
});

guido wrote:
My current custom template is fairly wide

For what page did you write the code for that Custom Template? Is it for List, Add, Edit, View, or Search page?

guido
User

Post by guido »

i am using PHPMaker2019

no success but logoff icon no longer visible

$(document).ready(function(){
$('.main-header').hide();

My Custom Template->Table-Specific->Edit Page->CustomTemplate

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

guido wrote:
My Custom Template->Table-Specific->Edit Page->CustomTemplate

guido wrote:
I don't see the last entry fields and I also don't see a scrollbar.

Edit Page/Form does not support horizontal scrollbar, but List page does. So, try to play with your Custom Template in order to support mobile-friendly, for example, when it is displayed on mobile/table layout, then it will automatically be one column layout.