Change Font Attributes In Only One Detail Table

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
neodaemon
User

Change Font Attributes In Only One Detail Table

Post by neodaemon »

I have a particular MASTER/DETAIL table relationship for which I want to change the font attributes of the field VALUES displayed in the DETAIL table - which is displayed in the normal grid format. I don't want the master table affected, nor the other detail tables in other pages - which is why I'm not attempting to adjust the CSS files. I was hoping the "Custom Attribute" field control in PHPMaker could help, but all my attempts are failing. I'm trying to change things like font-size, font-weight, color, etc.

Any ideas?

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

neodaemon wrote:
but all my attempts are failing

Please post your code/attempting to here for more discussion.

neodaemon
User

Post by neodaemon »

In the "Custom Attribute" field, I inserted:
"style= font-size: 10px"
... did not work.

In the "Client Scripts" -> "List Page" -> "Startup-Script" I added:
$("#x_prodid").css({
"font-size" : "10px"
});
...had no effect

Any CSS changes affect ALL pages, which I do not want.

I'm also concerned that the changes I make ONLY affect the details table "mydetailslist.php" page, and I need it to affect the details table "?showdetail=regdetails&regid=xxx" -in the MASTER/DETAIL display.

Thank you,

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

When you are displaying Master/Detail with URL like "?showdetail=regdetails&regid=xxx", then it is "Master/Detail View" and NOT "Master/Detail List" page. So, you need to put that code in Startup Script under View Page of your Master table.

neodaemon
User

Post by neodaemon »

Thank you all for the tips, I will try this.