remove the buttons below the preview forms

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
sticcino
User

remove the buttons below the preview forms

Post by sticcino »

forgotten how to remove the buttons below the preview form on a master/detail form.

can someone post the code to hide the buttons. been searching the forum with no luck
i've temporarily removed them by setting $btngrps = ""

thanks,

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You can add CSS for the buttons and set display to "none".

sticcino
User

Post by sticcino »

Hi Thanks for the info, not sure how to distinguish those 2 buttons only.

inspecting returns just a typical button class, nothing unique from what I can see:

<button type="button" class="btn btn-default" title="" onclick="window.location='assessments_docslist.php?showmaster=assessments&fk_id=7529'" data-original-title="Assessment Documents Manager"><i data-phrase="MasterDetailListLink" class="icon-table ew-icon" data-caption="Detail List"></i></button>

<button type="button" class="btn btn-default" title="" onclick="window.location='assessmentsview.php?showdetail=assessments_docs&id=7529'" data-original-title="View Details"><i data-phrase="MasterDetailViewLink" class="icon-md-view ew-icon" data-caption="View Details" style=""></i></button>

OR THE DIV: hide the dive data-table ?

<div data-table="measures" data-url="measurespreview.php?t=assessments&f=aQXT3CPqqv_lClAmdHRUSx1KOONiFh7hey6duA.." class="btn-group btn-group-sm"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default" title="" onclick="window.location='measureslist.php?showmaster=assessments&fk_id=7529'" data-original-title="Measures"><i data-phrase="MasterDetailListLink" class="icon-table ew-icon" data-caption="Detail List"></i></button><button type="button" class="btn btn-default" title="" onclick="window.location='assessmentsview.php?showdetail=measures&id=7529'" data-original-title="View Details"><i data-phrase="MasterDetailViewLink" class="icon-md-view ew-icon" data-caption="View Details"></i></button></div>

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Try based on its "data-original-title" property.