Row_Inserting

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
hsan
User

Row_Inserting

Post by hsan »

I have detail table into which I want to auto place Current User ID. The add page is modal detail page, but I cannot get User ID field to auto populate. I tried Auto-update value, Add Page Default Value, as well as Row_Inserting, but field is always empty-does not auto populate. Both var_dump(CurentUserInfo('user_id')) and var_dump( CurrentUserId()) return correct User ID.

Regards,

hsan
User

Post by hsan »

Never mind, I sorted it out - the issue was with logged-in user table permissions. User had "add" permission on the table, and could create/save record with all other fields, but the User ID would not be created and/or populated. Looking further into user level permissions, there also was a table with the same name but marked as table_name( REPORT). When I assigned rights for this table too, everything worked. I do have combined report with this project, so maybe that was the reason for User ID was not getting populated?

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

hsan wrote:
so maybe that was the reason for User ID was not getting populated?

Yes it is. At least you need to give "List" permission for that table_name (REPORT) as you mentioned, so that the User ID will be populated properly.