Having problems in Advanced search option

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
Manikandan.G
User

Having problems in Advanced search option

Post by Manikandan.G »

I have a .NET maker screen in which the grid is not getting displayed when the advanced search option is enabled.when i disable the search option only then the grid view is displayed. Please help me resolve this issue.

vincenthung
User

Post by vincenthung »

What do you means by "the grid is not getting displayed"?

Do you means the interface of ASP.NET Maker got problem or the generated application got problem?

Can you describe the steps to produce your problem?

Manikandan.G
User

Post by Manikandan.G »

The problem is with the generated application.
Step1: I have an SQL View named as Inspection report which will sync from SQL database and it will display the records from table named as "tbladdstatus".
Step2:I selected the advanced search option,Search criteria and Quick search by checking the respective check boxes.
Step3: I genereated the source(agx) and opened the generated application.

But when i go in to the application to view the inspection report these search options are displayed but the VIEW(ie. the grid) its not getting displayed.
If i Un check the search criteria and then generated the source the VIEW (ie.the grid) dispalyed.
Earlier for the same inspection report the search criteria's were getting displayed properly along with the grid.
This problem i am facing last couple of days.
I also tried to clear the temporary files from generated source but it was of no use.

Please help me ASAP.
Thanks in Advance!
Manikandan.G

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Please make sure that you have not enabled the [Requires Search Criteria] option. Also enable debug mode ([Tools] -> [Advanced Settings] -> [Debug]) to show the problem SQL. See if it gives you any hints.