PreviewRow tab link (v9)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
lhardee
User

PreviewRow tab link (v9)

Post by lhardee »

Hello,

I am using PreviewRow extension in my project. When a row is expanded, there is a tab at top that, when clicked, refreshes the screen via a link. I would like to prevent that from happening, but do not know how to accomplish this task. I think I have it narrowed down to section of code, but do not know what I can do to kill the link. Any assistance would be appreciated.

$oListOpt->Body .= "var tab = new ewWidget.Tab({label: \"" . ew_JsEncode2($Language->Phrase("Record"));
$oListOpt->Body .= " " . ew_JsEncode2(str_replace("%c", $this->caldata_Count, $Language->Phrase("DetailCount")));
$oListOpt->Body .= "\", dataSrc: \"caldatapreview.php?f=" . TEAencrypt($sSqlWrk, EW_RANDOM_KEY) . "\"";
$oListOpt->Body .= "});tab._links = \"" . ew_JsEncode2($links) . "\"; tab.loadHandler.success = ew_TabLoadSuccess; tabview.addTab(tab);";

Thanks,

lhardee

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Have you tried by customizing the code from the extension side?

The related code is located inside the "renderoption.php" of the PreviewRow extension.