export to word from view page

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
alex
User

export to word from view page

Post by alex »

Hello!

I use option export to word from view page. I don't need to export all fields so I unset unnecessary fields from "Fields" tab > "Export" (checkbox) but all fields are still exporting. I think it has been working in earlier versions of phpmaker. Not now (v2024.9).

Please let me know if it is possible somehow to forbid exporting some certain fields by Server Events?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

After setting the Export options, make sure you have generated the <table>.php again.

alex
User

Post by alex »

Yes I did regeneration for all the project for several times. I have found out that uncheck Export option influence only for list page not view.

So I would need not to export fields from view page.

Please advice if it is possible.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Yes, the export option is under the List page. By default all fields in the View page are exported, but you may use server event such as Page_Load to set the field object's Exportable porperty as false.

alex
User

Post by alex »

Thank you!

This worked for me: $this->my_field_name->Exportable = FALSE;

Would you also please let me know if it is possible not to export $header data which I place in from Page Data Rendering event?

$header .= "
		<a href='website.aspx'> link1</a>
	";
	$header .= "
		<a href='website.aspx'> link2</a>
	";

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

It depends on exporting to which format. You may read the server events for export. Also read viewtopic.php?t=50364.