Navbar class setting lost

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
Adam
User

Navbar class setting lost

Post by Adam »

After applying the 2020.0.7 update, the top navbar changed to a white background (previously it was green).

On the PHPM Theme tab, the Navbar class setting shows "navbar-dark-success", and the preview panel below shows the top navbar in a grey hue (so the theme appears to have changed in this update).

However, if I regenerate the project then the top navbar still shows in white (even if clearing browser cache).

Also, if I click the value to change it, no dropdown list is displayed (unlike with the Sidebar class option above), and I have to manually click the dropdown arrow in order to see the list of options.

If I select one of those options then the preview pane reflects the choice and regenerating the project applies the selected colour choice to the top navbar, but the theme name is no longer displayed as the theme settings have changed.

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Download again (https://phpmaker.dev/download.php), reinstall, open your project, select a new Navbar class, save your project, re-generate files.

The updated installer includes fixed theme files, the "navbar-dark-xxx" or "navbar-light-xxx" classes were wrong and they are fixed. Make sure you download from our site and do not download a cached installer from your network, you can verify by checking the file date of the .xml files under C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPMaker 2020\themes.

gigakun
User

Post by gigakun »

It works now. Thanks a lot.