gridadd problem

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
ccplusit
User

gridadd problem

Post by ccplusit »

I have a form with grid add enabled /member_detailslist.php?action=gridadd&showmaster=members&fk_mem_prefix=5ce0867888df2

After inserting the data into the form field and then click the insert button that displays link url /member_detailslist.php?action=gridadd&showmaster=members&fk_mem_prefix=5ce0867888df2

But when clicked goes to /_LIST that is obviously not the correct url to save the data.

Is this something you have seen before and if so what is the the necessary steps to rectify the issue please.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

I tried to understand your problem, but unfortunately I still don't understand what you mean.

ccplusit wrote:
After inserting the data into the form field and then click the insert button that
displays link url /member_detailslist.php?action=gridadd&showmaster=members&fk_mem_prefix=5ce0867888df2

Your second sentence above seems not complete (?). Did you mean after click the insert button that displays that link then it returns the error message?

ccplusit wrote:
But when clicked goes to /_LIST that is obviously not the correct url to save the
data.

In your third sentence above, when does it happen? Doesn't it redirect back by default to the normal List Page after successfully saving the records in that GridAdd mode?

ccplusit
User

Post by ccplusit »

I found the issue, it was to do with the Return Pages setting After-Gridd/Add not set correctly.