Show only totals per column

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
eayvl
User

Show only totals per column

Post by eayvl »

Hi,

In a date search, how can I do so that it does not show the rows and only show the totals of each column?

Any help is appreciated.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Simply use jQuery code and put it in "Startup Script" to hide the table rows. Just inspect the row id/class/attribute from View Page Source of your browser.

eayvl
User

Post by eayvl »

Excellent,
I have 20 columns with only totals, there is a way to show them vertically or when they are downloaded to excel they are downloaded vertically.

Thanks.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

You may simply use "Custom Templates" in order to change it vertically. However, for Export to Excel, it does not support vertically.

eayvl
User

Post by eayvl »

This is working,

<table class="table table-bordered">
<tr><td><label>{{{fe_proceso}}} {{{fe_monto}}}</label></td>
</tr>
</table>

in Fields->List Page->Aggregate -> I have selected the "TOTAL" option in the 20 columns.

I just want to extract this data "TOTAL" and not the rows, as I can call this amount.

Thanks.

eayvl
User

Post by eayvl »

I try to do the following:

1.- the fields are repeated and I only want it to be once.

<table class="table table-bordered">
<tr><td>{{{amount_1}}}<td></tr>
<tr><td>{{{amount_2}}}<td></tr>
<tr><td>{{{quantity_1}}}<td></tr>
<tr><td>{{{quantity_2}}}<td></tr>
<table>

2.- How can I get the TOTAL VALUE of the sum of each column when generating a query and put this data in each field.

Thanks.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Put it in "CustomTemplateFooter" instead of "CustomTemplateBody". Always refer to the "Custom Templates" topic from PHPMaker Help menu for more info and example.

eayvl
User

Post by eayvl »

Thank you, understood.