Grid Add - File Upload

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
lost_in_translation
User

Grid Add - File Upload

Post by lost_in_translation »

Hello,

I have a table Invoices with a field 'File' configured as upload file field, and PHPMaker v2019.0.9 (latest version).

When adding / editing a record individually, can upload a PDF to this field and is saved correctly on 'files_invoices' folder.

When trying to do the same on grid-add, can select every PDF (for example on a 5 rows grid), can see the pdf filename on screen and the progress upload bar.

Once saved, the field appears empty. I must enter individually one by one to upload every file again. How i can solve this?

Thanks,
Quique

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

lost_in_translation wrote:
When trying to do the same on grid-add, can select every PDF (for example on a 5 rows grid), can see the pdf filename on screen and the progress upload bar.

If you don't see the progress bar completed and the uploaded file appears as a link, the upload is not successful. Saving the page won't save the field.

You may press F12 in your browser, check the Network panel, find the HTTP request to the API for upload and see if there are any PHP errors during upload.