problem with vertical menu and RTL languages (v2019)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
mansour
User

problem with vertical menu and RTL languages (v2019)

Post by mansour »

Hi,
My website uses the Persian language that uses RTL direction. I had No any issue with RTL direction in phpmaker 2018. After updating to 2019, I enabled use CSS-flip in advanced setting section (like 2018). The problem is that the vertical navigation menu located on the left whereas it should be on the right. Can anyone help me in this case?

Thanks
Mansour

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

If css-flip is enabled, the side menu will be on the right. Make sure you have generated all files and uploaded them. Clear temp files in your browser to make sure the new .css files are used.

mansour
User

Post by mansour »

Hi,
I tested it several times, I also checked your demo project. I enabled css-flip in the demo project and tested it. The problem exists yet. It seems bootstrap-rtl did NOT generate like the old version? However, demo2019-rtl.css generated under phpcss folder.

Any idea?

Thank You
Mansour

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

No more bootstrap-rtl.css, make sure you have uploaded the adminlte-rtl.css under the adminlte3\css folder and the header.php.

mansour
User

Post by mansour »

Hi,
Both the adminlte-rtl.css and header.php uploaded. I used your demo project, activated the use css-flip and generated codes. I cleared the browser cache and tested several times using different browsers. The problem exists. It seems we need to change some css values to fix this issue.
Thanks
Mansour

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Tested with the demo project again, cannot reproduce your problem. If you have any custom/old code or CSS, you'd better remove them and try again, or you can test with a new project.

If you a registered user, you can also send your project files and generated scripts or you can show your site to support for checking:
http://www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker/support.asp

mansour
User

Post by mansour »

Please Note:
The only problem is that the vertical menu bar located on the left.
Other sections work fine. (tables and texts are shown in right to left direction).
I sent 2 screenshots to the support yesterday. After their response, I tried to use the demo project for testing purpose. I'll send the demo project that I edited right now!

Thank You

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Disable Tools -> Advanced Settings -> "Compress project .css" or css-flip may not read the compressed .css file correctly.

Mehraban
User

Post by Mehraban »

Webmaster wrote:
Disable Tools -> Advanced Settings -> "Compress project .css" or
css-flip may not read the compressed .css file correctly.

Good advice!
Thank you.