Image Cropper

ccplusit
User

Image Cropper

Post by ccplusit »

It would be great if you add an image cropper to the image upload so that the image are could be selected and cropped before resizing and final upload to server.
This would be a handy add on for membership type databases where a photo of the member is required, and for pictures for stock items etc.

ccplusit
User

Post by ccplusit »

what I meant was more like an avatar cropper where you can resize and and adjust the image so it is centralised to fit a square.

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Just resize and then crop.

ccplusit
User

Post by ccplusit »

The user needs to be able to define the section of the image to use in the crop so that i.e. if they are using a photo from their PC they can drag it so that their face is central and then save. Just resizing and cropping does not allow this feature.

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

You need to add your own or third-party JavaScript for user to "define the section of the image to use in the crop" and then you use the info the crop the image. You can add your own user input by Custom Edit Tag, see Field Setup in the help file.

ccplusit
User

Post by ccplusit »

I know this but as a future request it would be good to have it built in as an option in phpmaker.