Is there a list of the values for FldType?

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
RichardQ
User

Is there a list of the values for FldType?

Post by RichardQ »

Hi.

Trying to work out how/why some developers get a FldType as 205 and others get it as 200. We are using Docker for our setup so everyone should be on the same DB structure. We use migrations to update the database, and everyone has the same migrations. I know that they are both 'TEXT' columns, but beyond that, I haven't been able to find any more data on the difference; i.e. 205 vs 200.

Thanks.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Simply open your .pmp file using text editor application such as Notepad++, and find the keyword "FldType", then you will see next to it there is a "FldTypeName" property that belongs to the field that holds the description/name of your field type.

RichardQ
User

Post by RichardQ »

Nope.

Here are some diffs from one of our devs pull requests:

-DT_customer_account_payment_tokens_reference_FldTA="" FldTitle="" FldType="205" FldTypeName="TINYTEXT" DT_customer_account_payment_tokens_reference_FldTZ=""
+DT_customer_account_payment_tokens_reference_FldTA="" FldTitle="" FldType="200" FldTypeName="TINYTEXT" DT_customer_account_payment_tokens_reference_FldTZ=""

-DT_queue_audit_narrative_FldTA="" FldTitle="" FldType="205" FldTypeName="TEXT" DT_queue_audit_narrative_FldTZ=""
+DT_queue_audit_narrative_FldTA="" FldTitle="" FldType="201" FldTypeName="TEXT" DT_queue_audit_narrative_FldTZ=""

The FldType represents a set of FldTypeName. But I can't find anything different in any of our dev's setups that would warrant a different value for FldType.

(Ignore the odd looking DT_xxxx attributes, we have a tidier that allows multi-user development via git - applies some sanity to the physical ordering and layout of the XML file).