Add features to forum site

kirondedshem
User

Add features to forum site

Post by kirondedshem »

we mostly struggle to exchange ideas and problems or even explain what problem we are facing or the solutions we want others to take action on.
This normally leads to alot of lengthy topics yet its coz we fail to understand each other easily.
ALso phpmaker and the likes have alot of click here click there when using it, so it becomes a problem to explain some of the steps to others
So in light of this I would prefer if this forum allows use to do maybe some of the following:
-Allow upload of pictures such that some of us can send or receive screen shots of our problems or of what we are trying to explain to others.
-Allow upload of videos or(you know those web recorded tutorial thing which can show mouse activity only) so it can help us communicate better and in a more clear context as pictures speak louder than word.
I see this forum is powered by phpBB, I dont know what version this is, BUT I see phpBB is on like 32x, It seems to have alomst all the feautres I listed above already so it would be nice if you can get some time and update this as well as I feel it will make communication on the forum much more effective for those who seek help and those who seek to help.